If you are cleaning out your closets, moving or redecorating your home, SEVCA’s Thrift Stores welcome your donations. It does matter where you donate – your generosity benefits people in your community in many ways.
We appreciate your generosity and patience as we navigate the current landscape.
- Please call ahead to ensure that a staff member will be available to receive your donation.
- Due to the current sitatuion, store hours sometimes change.
- Locations may receive donations between 10 am and 2 pm, and/or by appointment.
- At times, acceptance may be limited due to large volume of donations.
- Currently we are accepting two bags OR two boxes per day.
Our staff will gratefully accept your clean, re-usable clothing, shoes, accessories, jewelry, linens, furniture, collectibles, art, toys, household goods, and holiday items.
To schedule a time for us to pick up your furniture donation please call the Springfield store or the White River Junction store on Hartford Avenue. We will pick up usable furniture and large donations in Brattleboro, Bellows Falls, Springfield, White River Junction and the surrounding towns in VT, NH, and MA. Please call our stores or our main office if you need more information about donating to SEVCA.