Head Start is a federally funded, collaborative preschool program that provides services to all children (ages 3-5), including children with disabilities and non-English speaking families, and families in Windsor County. Please note children must be 3 by September 1st. Head Start is a comprehensive program offering services in child development, nutrition, health, and parent involvement to children and families.
Windsor County includes the following towns:
Andover, Baltimore, Barnard, Bethel, Bridgewater, Cavendish, Chester, Hartford (WRJ, Wilder, Quechee), Hartland, Hubbardton, Ludlow, Norwich, Plymouth, Pittsfield, Pomfret, Reading, Rochester, Royalton, Sharon, Springfield, Stockbridge, Sudbury, Weston, Windsor, West Haven, West Windsor
- Safe, Loving Environments
- Nutritious Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack
- Family Opportunities such as Parent Groups, Policy Council, and Fun Parent/Family Events
- Resources and Referrals for various family interests
- 16-30 hours of preschool at NO cost to families that are income eligible
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
- Universal Pre-K Program
- 5 STARS Program
- Child Care available at select centers
SEVCA Head Start 2019 2020 Annual Report is now available. Click HERE.
SEVCA Windsor County Head Start Offices
97 Park St, Springfield, VT 05156