As required by our charter as a Community Action Agency, SEVCA’s unique tripartite governing Board of Directors is comprised of representatives of three sectors of the community: the Private Sector (the business community), the Public Sector (publicly appointed officials), and most importantly, the Client Sector (representatives elected by the low-income community).
SEVCA’s Board of Directors
- Thomas Dougherty, President- Elected by SMCS Healthcare Administrator; HealthRight International Board Executive/Finance & Fundraising/PR Committees
- Lisa Chen- Elected by Brattleboro community; Language Analyst, Event Coordinator, Business Admin. In Justice & Security Fundraising/PR, Nominating/Personnel Committee
- Brandi Garcia- Head Start Policy Council Rep.
- Mandy Giles, CPA, Treasurer - Certified Public Accountant; Executive / Finance Committee
- Camilla Arnold, Secretary -Workforce/Project Manager ; Executive/Finance Committee, Leadership Team
- Christian Craig- Health Center Exec. Dir.
EMERITUS MEMBER- Gladys Collins Retired: Early Childhood Education
EMERITUS MEMBER- Suzanne Swanson Employee Benefits Specialist
- Karie Stevens, Vice-President- Rep to Policy Council (11/19/20); Executive/Finance & Policy/Planning Committees
- Nate Stoddard -Appointed by Westminster Selectboard Property Appraiser; Policy/Planning & Fundraising/PR Committees
- Laurie Gianturco -Physician in Brattleboro